Max James Knudsen was born 10/5/08 at 12:04pm. He came 2 weeks early and weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and was 20 1/2 in long. He let out a little yelp when they sucked out his mouth and nose, but that was it. No screaming. He just looked up at us with a puzzled look on his face.
I was admitted at 8:30pm the night before. Little did I know how painful those contractions were about to get. Thank heaven for epidurals!
After 16 hours of labor our sweet little baby boy arrived. Words cannot describe how precious it was to hold that little boy in our arms after wishing for him for so long.
Jeremy is one proud papa!
Our little "punkin head". A group of grandmas knit pumpkin and candy corn hats for all the babies born in October at Kingwood hospital. Max got one of each. They were so darling!
My mom was able to catch a flight right away and arrived a few hours after he was born.
11 comments:
I feel so special that I am the first to comment on the long awaited blog! He's such a cutie! We need to get our little guys together soon!
He is so stinkin adorable!! I am putting you on google reader right now.
I think he is so adorable, you guys are such a cute family!
I love his little punkin hat! What a cutie! Yay for little baby boys!
He's perfect Brit! He has such a cute little face. I am happy the labor and all went really well and that you finally get to hold that little boy in your arms! Congratulations and keep up the blog :)
You already know that I am totally in love with him! What a sweet heart and halleuiah that pregnancy is over for now!
Yay, he is so cute. I love your pictures they are sooooo precious.
Congrats! He is so cute and so tiny, but they grow so fast! Lets do lunch soon!
Congratulations! He is so beautiful. I'm so glad you have a blog for your little family. You have been in my prayers this last 9 months. You have been richly blessed and I am so happy for you. Come to Arkansas and see us!
yay for your blog! i'm so excited! your pictures on the side are so beautiful, and i'm impressed you've had them done already! you look great! give baby max a kiss for me!
What a sweet little boy! He's perfect! I'm glad everything went well. We can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment