Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Yes, I know I’m late.  Story of my life these days.  But we did have an awesome Halloween so I still wanted to blog about it!

This year I decided the boys would be skeletons.  Actually Max decided that for me.  When we were at Walmart looking at costumes he refused to try on any of them.  So we opted for skeleton jammies in stead.  Fine with me.  We already had the pj’s so the only thing I had to buy was face paint.  Sweet!  Also, I had to pin Max down to paint his face.  Yes I get the mean Mom award for that one.  But he looked so cute! It lasted for about a minute before he smeared it all over the place. Oh well.  I didn’t paint Ky’s face because he’s too slobbery.  But he was darling as usual.

This year we attended our friend’s yearly Halloween Party.  Such a fun tradition!  And we also went trick or treating.  Max LOVED it!  Once he realized people would give him candy when he knocked on their doors he was off and running from house to house.  It was so much fun to watch him.  Probably my favorite Halloween ever! 

IMG_1323  IMG_1325

 IMG_1285 IMG_1288

Copy of IMG_1080-1

IMG_1298   IMG_1319 

IMG_1326   

IMG_1333

IMG_1331 IMG_1332

IMG_0875 IMG_0877  IMG_0901 IMG_0899

Trick or Treating!

IMG_1027-1  IMG_1029  

IMG_1033

 IMG_1022

No comments: