September was boring and hot. The pool is closed and it is still way too hot to play outside. Max is loving his preschool and I am loving my one on one time with Ky. It’s amazing how many errands I can get done with just one kiddo. And Ky is such a great little shopping buddy. Max is totally loving all his new friends at school. And it is only two days a week which I love. I would miss him too much if it was anything more.
I think these are the first pictures EVER of Max and Ky snuggling. EVER. I’m talking about the entire 17 months since Kyler was born. These two really do love each other. But boy do they fight a lot. They get on each other’s nerves, tackle, hit, and fight over trains. But they really do love each other and they are starting to have so much fun playing together now that Kyler is getting older. Love my boys.
Boys being boys:
Sneak peak for Halloween. Max is being the pirate but Kyler was cracking me up because he wore the wig for like 10 minutes!
Poor Ky has such a hard time making it through church. Sundays are hard. Yay for nursery in a few weeks!
My little helpers
1 comment:
They are both so so adorable!! Such great pictures.
Post a Comment