Nate and Madi got Married on March 8th! Which means WE got to go to Arizona for their wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony in the Arizona temple and I’m so glad we got to go. The day after all the festivities, Jeremy had to go home and work. But the boys and I went back to Utah with my family. We had such a good visit there. The weather was gorgeous and so we spent many days playing outside with cousins and grandma’s doggies. Max went to see “The Lorax” movie with Nana, we ate out at our favorite Utah places a lot, and basically had a blast with all our family. The boys and I got sick (of course) with colds, croup and pink eye. Which meant we didn’t get to see any of our favorite friends while we were there. So I was sad about that. But it was nice to get so much family time in and just hang out. The last 2 days we were there it snowed, which was the icing on the cake for my two little boys. They were so excited when they woke up to snow and enjoyed jumping in it. They were still super sick so they didn’t really get to play too hard in it, but still they had fun. The only bad part of this trip was the flight home. 2 sick boys, both with double ear infections made for an awful flight. Kyler literally screamed for over an hour straight. He finally fell asleep as we were landing, and mommy cried. I would say that is one of the worst parts of living far away… having to fly with little ones. But you do what you have to do. And of course, I’m always glad we did because we love our families so much!
Congratulations Nate and Madi! These two make each other so happy and we are so glad we got to be at the wedding. As they were coming out of the temple Max pulled me down to his level and whispered “Mom! Madi looks like a Princess!” I think he’s right! She looked gorgeous and Nate looked so handsome. It was such a wonderful day!
On the flight to Arizona:
Playing around in our hotel room:
Playing in Utah:
1 comment:
So happy for Nate and his new "princess"! :-)
I couldn't imagine anything worse than having to fly with my kids somewhere. But I'm sure it's worth it so you can come home for a bit! And btw, how does your mom not ever age? She is still as beautiful as ever. Like her daughter too, of course! ;-)
Post a Comment