Oh my word. This was the BEST trip everrr! A few weeks ago we drove to Destin, Florida. We went with two other families and honestly, this trip could not have been any better. Its about a ten hour drive which I was nervous about. But the boys made it sooo easy on us. They were complete angels and seemed to really enjoy our road trip. It probably helped that every time we stopped they got to see their best friends. But still. Complete Angels. We stayed in the cutest beach house that was within walking distance to the beach. Which was so convenient given our crew of 7 children under the age of 5. We really had a blast while we were there. We built sand castles, boogie boarded, went to Krispy Kremes, went for crab hunts in the evenings (every child had their own net and flashlight) got frozen yogurt, ate out at Fudpuckers, went go cart racing, the list goes on. Oh and our adorable hubbies surprised us ladies with a spa day for Mother’s Day. Like I said, this was the PERFECT trip. The boys died over the beach they loved it so much. The first time Max stepped onto the sand he yelled out “snow!” and laid down on his back to make a snow angel. They had no fear when it came to the water. Max especially loved boogie boarding with Daddy. And Kyler especially loved eating treats with Mommy while laying out. My only complaint about this trip was that it just wasn’t long enough!
So prepare yourself because I have a ton of pictures to post! I actually only took about ten pictures, all on my iphone. Fortunately everyone else took a bajillion pictures, so I pretty much left the photography up to them. I’m kind of a dead beat vacation buddy in that way.
These are the pictures from my iphone. I love looking at them all. Pure joy on those little faces.
The only picture Jeremy took the whole trip. It was cold and windy but the boys loved looking for crabs with their flashlights and nets! I love the look on Max’s face.
Many more pictures to follow!
2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I love Florida.
Oh I can't wait to see..it already looks so fun!
Post a Comment