Max is back at the Week Day Learning Center for another year and loving it! His first week back went wonderfully. He adores his teachers and is excited about the new kids in his class. It’s been really fun to have some alone time with Kyler as well. Although he is super sad that he doesn’t get to go to school. Every Tues and Thurs he asks me to pack a lunch for him like Max’s. He also gets his Thomas backpack ready for the day. Usually with his doggy and Cheetos in side. Ya know, the most important things. I am so proud of what a big boy Max has been this year. I was worried that since he is in a new class with new teachers and classmates, he would have a hard time. Not at all! After the first day he proudly exclaimed that he didn’t cry like some of the other kids. He had a blast! When I saw this picture, I cried. He is just so handsome and BIG. Love this boy. I love that he tells me everyday, “Mom, you’re my girl”. Melts my heart every. single. time.
No comments:
Post a Comment