Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Field Trip at Old MacDonald’s Farm

A few weeks ago I got to go with Max and his class on a field trip to Old MacDonald Farm.  Max of course loved it.  We have been there before but it had a while.  Max and Noah loved petting the animals, having lunch with their classes, picking out a pumpkin, getting dirty in the sand pile, and riding the train 3 times.  My favorite part was watching them play in the sand pile.  It is this big mound of sand and the boys got as dirty and a boy could possibly get; making “snow angles” and rolling down the pit like it was a hill of grass.  You can imagine the amount of dirt I found in Max’s hair, ears, and every other surface of his body when he got in the bath later.  But it was a blast!

Riding the train:

IMG_4542IMG_4546

IMG_4548  IMG_4567IMG_4565IMG_4558

Feeding the animals and picking a pumpkin:

IMG_4549  IMG_4551  IMG_4552IMG_4554  IMG_4560  IMG_4561

And while Max and I were at the farm, Kyler was playing in the mud with his bff Lyla.  This picture just makes me laugh!

IMG_4588

No comments: