Sunday, December 8, 2013

Jane’s first week: According to my iphone

I took about a billion pictures on my phone, and none on my actual nice cameral.  Stupid I know.  But we were in survival mode.  Week 1 consisted of lots of snuggling, watching movies, and playing in the house.  It was still 100+ degrees out side so we were pretty cooped up for most of July and August.  From day 1 the boys have absolutely adored their little sister.  They have {gently} smothered her in kisses and loved holding and snuggling her.  I am so proud of the wonderful big brothers they have been.  They are so helpful to grab a binkie when I need them to, or to help fold burp rags and do other little household chores.  They were so patient even though we were stuck in the house and they made the best of it.  Love my two boyfriends so much.

 

From the hospital:

IMG_6612 IMG_6596IMG_6635 IMG_6636 IMG_6601IMG_6604 IMG_6607 IMG_6615IMG_6616 IMG_6617 IMG_6622IMG_6624 IMG_6625 IMG_6582IMG_6597 IMG_6581 IMG_6593IMG_6584 IMG_6565

First week home:

IMG_6763 IMG_6764 IMG_6766IMG_6710 IMG_6712IMG_6716IMG_6718

IMG_6829 IMG_6756IMG_6715 IMG_6694

IMG_6742 IMG_6743 IMG_6750IMG_6752 IMG_6699 IMG_6669IMG_6674 IMG_6687 IMG_6690IMG_6647 IMG_6649 IMG_6651IMG_6693

IMG_6974 IMG_6662 IMG_6660 IMG_6663 IMG_6664 IMG_6637 IMG_6657IMG_6640 IMG_6642 IMG_6800IMG_6802 IMG_6807 IMG_6808IMG_6809 IMG_6810 IMG_6795IMG_6812 IMG_6793IMG_6797 IMG_6773IMG_6776

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Brit! Congrats. Sure looks like you guys are enjoying her!!

Harward Family said...

She is just so precious! She really is so beautiful!!