Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Halloween 2013

We had a blast celebrating Halloween! The boys both wanted to be Batman for the second year in a row.  I didn’t fight them on it because it made life easier for me.  Also I have adored this super hero phase they have been in the last few years.  I know I will miss it when it is gone.  Jane was the cutest little Minnie Mouse you ever did see!  Jane and I went to the boys Halloween party at preschool.  I don’t have many pictures because the lady that runs the preschool sent us home because Kyler had what she insisted was “pink eye” (allergies).  We have loved the preschool but my only complaint would be that they have sent Kyler home several times because of his allergies.  Anyways, on Halloween he was having itchy watery eyes so I had to pick up my little batman at school and take him to the doctor where we sat for 2 hours to get a doctors note saying he has seasonal allergies, not pink eye and can return to school.  We made it back to school for the end of the party. Also it was pouring rain all day and I’m pretty sure I had to get out of my car with children in the rain at least 10 times that day.  We still ended up having an awesome Halloween that evening.  So much fun that we enjoyed our evening and didn’t take any pictures {gasp!}.  We had a blast having a cook out with the Jones, Petersens and Neals, followed by trick or treating!  I got a few pictures of the kiddos in their costumes right before we headed out the door that evening.

IMG_7633IMG_7630IMG_7623IMG_7640IMG_7644IMG_7619IMG_7618 IMG_7615IMG_7613IMG_7643

IMG_1310IMG_7621 IMG_7620

And lastly, our Hyundai Elantra reached an awesome number on the odometer for Halloween.

IMG_1304

No comments: