For the last year Kyler has been having terrible bowel troubles. I know, that’s not where you thought this post was heading…. but he has. Without getting too much into detail, it has reached the point of being sent to a specialist. So Daddy met us downtown and took Jane and Max home so I could stay with Kyler. The appointment was awful and the “exam” very painful for poor Kyler. He was bawling so hard that he FELL ASLEEP in my arms while I was talking to the doctor afterward. So I carried him to the car and he woke up and was sad. So we decided to turn our alone time into a date since it was already dinner time by the time we got out of downtown. Kyler wanted to go to Chuy’s of course. And then we hit up our favorite Tutti Fruity for some ice cream. We had the best time. Kyler told me all about his little life. Mostly about his half real/half imaginary friend Alex. But I could tell he just felt so important while he was talking and had my undivided attention. This boy knows just how to tug on my heart strings. Despite his forced smile below, he was having a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment