Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

My Mom, Dad, J-Dawg and Loola came in for Thanksgiving. It was so fun for them all to meet baby Max! We had a blast. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything!

 
DSC00379DSC00380 DSC00382

DSC00415DSC00411 DSC00381 DSC00347DSC00401

DSC00124

DSC00405 DSC00352DSC00406 DSC00371 DSC00384 DSC00399   DSC00409 DSC00410

DSC00424 DSC00441 DSC00420

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

How fun! You know, I can't see either of you in little Max. I've been trying to figure out which one of you he looks like and I can't. What do you guys think?

Crystal said...

Love the slide show! It's the best having family come to visit, so they can see more than just pictures of him. Won't be long until you get to see them all again!

Kendall said...

So how is he liking his jumperoo so far?

amanda said...

I'm so glad you found me-I love your blog-you have such a cute and fun family! Oh-that Max is sooo cute-it makes an old gal like me want another baby! :)

melanie said...

there is just something about that little guy!!! He is so cute I wish I could hold him.