Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

ok, ok, I'll do a post.....I've had quite a few people comment that I haven't posted in a while. If you recall when I started the blog a few months ago I warned that I wouldn't be a very faithful blogger:) I guess I am already losing steam! We were able to go home to Utah for Christmas. It was just a short visit but we sure had fun! We have a million pictures and somehow Max ended up in almost every one of them LOL. So prepare yourself for a massive post....

Happy first Christmas Max!!

Uncle Jesse took this pic. It makes me smile because he just looks so bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Here he is minutes later mid sneeze. I know it is a gross picture and you can actually SEE snot, but it was just too funny!
Grandpa babysat Max one evening. I'm not sure who looks like they are having the most fun:)

Max with cousin Sadie. Neither one looks too sure about it!
We stayed at my parents house. He loved his baths Nana gave him in the sink!
We blessed Max in my parents ward while we were in town. It was really small with just immediate family present. It was a beautiful blessing and he was so good. Jeremy said he peeked down at him at one point and Max popped his binkie out to smile at everyone in the circle. What a cute boy!

My parents with Max after his blessing.
Hanging out with Gramma
J-Dawg and Loola. I'm not sure who loved holding Max more.

The rest of the pictures from our trip home will have to go in a slide show because I am running out of room and I don't have time to post them all. But we had so much fun with both of our families. We loved spending time with you all and I have to admit, I still get a little teary when our plane takes off back to Houston. We love you all

9 comments:

Adri said...

What a cute little chunk you have! Its so funny to me how much babies change . . . he looks different in some of the pictures than he did when I saw him a few weeks ago. I love the rolls on him in that bath picture.

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

Adorable Pictures! It looks like you had a fun trip, Poor BJ though probably felt left out. Oh and your mom looks more gorgeous every time I see her! Like mother like daughter!

Familly said...

How fun that you got to come home for Christmas!! I love all the pics of Max. He's really cute.

Carla Anne said...

Max is getting so big!!! He is so cute! Yeah, I am glad that you guys got to go home. We did too and it is so fun to see family.

Krissy Cotten said...

Thanks for your comment on our blog. I hope it is ok if I add your blog to my list. Max has grown so big. It seems like you just had him yesterday. Time flys!

Creekwood Dental said...

What a beautiful family! Yes, I used to blog at least! I have totally lost all my steam. I am trying to do way tooo much, and I guess I've been a slacker blogger lately! Thanks for leaving a comment! It's fun seeing what everyone is up to!

Jamie Smith said...

Ok, apparently I was signed in as Creekwood - this is Jamie by the way!

Alisha said...

I didn't know you had a blog! YEAH! I love the monkey outfit! So cute! Hooray for pictures!

Crystal said...

He is just too cute! We need to get together soon...hope you are feeling better! It's funny to see that our boys have very similiar taste in clothes too! Hahaha!