I forgot to post this picture from his two month check up. He was pretty happy while I took this picture of his band-aids, but he was really quite pitiful the rest of that day. I have to admit I loved how cuddly he was though. His stats were 12lbs 12oz and 23in. He was right in the 50th percentile for both height and weight. Jeremy says average, I say perfect LOL.

I have been a major slacker but I finally got our Christmas tree taken down this weekend. It has provided Max with endless entertainment so I am a little sad it is gone. I considered leaving it up all year to keep him occupied but I don't think Jeremy would have agreed to it.

Watchin' football with Daddy

Ok, so I know that right on the front of this Bumbo (bottom left) is a warning not to put your child on a raised surface, but being the parents of the year we not only did it, but I am now posting it on our blog for everyone to see. This was a Christmas present from my grandma and Grandpa Fullmer. He loves it! In my defense, he was only up there for about a minute and I was standing right in front of him the whole time I swear!




9 comments:
Brit!! Max is so cute! He looks like he has good neck control! Wow I miss you guys!!! I can't wait to see you guys in march! That seems SO FAR AWAY. His potbelly is sooo cute! I love it! Love you,
Love,
Lindy
How cute! Haha I have a million of those "watching football with daddy" shots, and I'm sure there are many more to come. He is adorable.
He is so cute and getting big already! He seems like a really happy baby!!
Hey Brittany this is Melinda (Mogensen)Harward I saw your blog on Nicole's and I just wanted to say Hi and Max is such a cutie!
Hey Britt, thanks for checkn out the blog, I hope you don't mind, I added your beautiful blog to my friends and family link. Your son is absolutely precious!
America
I love that second to last picture - what a cutie! Chloe is starting to catch up to him in the eating department...And PS we put Chloe in her bumbo and then put her on the table in front of us while we eat dinner every night. We'll stop doing that when she actually gets strong enough to pop herself out of it.
He IS getting big! Won't be long before he catches up to Noah..or maybe not cuz Noah hasn't stopped putting on the chub!
Post a Comment