Last night a few of our friends babysat Max so Jeremy and I could go on a date. We got him home and Jeremy was about to change his diaper when Max started laughing like crazy. We FINALLY were able to record him laughing! Never mind the fact that Jeremy and I sound like complete idiots. And the fact that Jeremy asks him "What's so funny?" about a million times LOL.

My sleepy boys
8 comments:
Brittany he is so adorable!
He is so sweet! You do whatever it takes to make them laugh or smile. He just gets cuter!
He Brittany, It's Delynn (roddriguez)I found your blog through Paige's. Your little Max is adorable!! What a cute family, and as always you look great. I hope all is going well with you and your fam.
I couldn't get it to play! Sad! I'll just have to see him in person then. I wish Chloe would start having giggle fits.
Hey Brittany! It's Devri (Halgren) Granados. I found your blog and wanted to say HI! Your little guy is absolutely darling! Congrats! I hope things are going well for you guys. Tell your mom HI for me please. I sure love her lots! :-)
If you want to see our blog send me your email to pma_devri@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite.
Take care!
Hey Brit! I saw that you commented on Emilie's blog and I am so excited to see you have a blog! Your little Max is so dang cute! If you want to look at my blog send me your email address to karrissa{at}inpnet{dot}org. So good to see you and your cute family!
BTW, no, Jeremy. He is not happy to be home. He was laughing so much because Kelsey got to hold on him and squeeze him and get him all warm in the bathtub! Duh! =) j/k. I want to eat him up! Can I have him?
That is just too cute! We still haven't caught Noah laughing on camera! I swear as soon as you get out the camera, they know! He's such a little stud!
Post a Comment