Sunday, March 1, 2009

Camping at Double Lakes

This weekend we took Max on his first camping trip. He was a trooper! The weather was beautiful...a little chilly in the night/early morning but other than that it was awesome. Max was really good until about a few hours before we were originally going to leave. He decided he was cold and had had enough so we left a few hours earlier than planned. But other than that he loved his first camping trip! There were so many little kids running around that he was completely occupied the whole time lol.



At about six in the morning I put him in our bed because I didn't want him to be cold. He loved that. He just kept staring at the ceiling of the tent in awe.

I love this picture. He's my lil' munchkin:)

Max and his bff Noah in their matching beanies.



Maxs LOVES my friend Kelsey!

Max and Noah chillin' in their bouncers while cute little Landon giving us his cheeser smile:)




9 comments:

Harward Family said...

He is so cute and it looks like you had a fun camping trip.

Devri said...

How fun! That's great that Max enjoyed his first camping trip. He is just so cute!

Crystal said...

It was so much fun! Tayla loves looking at pictures of Max and she just repeats, "it's baby max, lookey it's baby max mommy!" lol

Chelsey said...

Fun stuff, he looks like the happiest kid! Every picture he has the biggest smile!

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

I love that you guys are taking max camping so young! You guys looked like you had fun. Max has some cute little friends too.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

awww how cute and what a fun trip!

Clark Family said...

We had so much fun! Im so glad yall came! max was such a trooper!
he's sooo cute!

Kelsey said...

And his Aunt Kelsey LOVESSSSSSSSSSS him, too! Kisses Mr. Max! You are too cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. I can't wait to go camping again. Well I guess for the first time this year since its been so dang cold. I love to camp and sit by the fire and have dutch oven dinners. Hmmmmm, yummm! Well hope things are going well,and you will have to call the next time you come down.
Brandy