Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My lil' buckeroo's nursery

I've been tagged by Karissa to post the 6th picture of my 6th file. Since it was a picture of Max's room, I decided to post all of them. I've had a few friends remind me that I never posted pictures of Max's nursery. So here they are.... better late than never.

You can't really tell but that main wall is burlap tacked on with liquid starch and upholstery tacks. It was WAY more work than it was worth and I'm pretty sure Jeremy wanted to kill me by the end of it! It took us forever but I really love how it turned out.


I actually got the bedding all from different places which made me nervous but it came together so good.


The mirror says "Howdy" and the barrel is his hamper


My talented mom made this teepee along with the bed skirt and curtain. We used old western style fabric I found on line and I absolutely LOVE how everything turned out!






The boots on the shelf were Jeremy's when he was little. I am so glad his mom saved them. They look really cute in Max's room and when he is a little older he can wear them. I laughed so hard when his mom mailed them to me because they still had dirt clods stuck on the bottoms:)




Above his door.

Oh the things we do for a laugh....

12 comments:

DELYNN said...

That seriously is the cutest boy nursery I have seen! You are so creating and crafty!!

Devri said...

Oh my goodness! His nursery is absolutely adorable! I've never seen one like that. You really are so creative! Way to go Brit!

Karrissa Winward said...

I love that you posted all those pictures! His nursery is SO cool! What a neat idea!

Familly said...

I love the nursery, it's so cute. You guys did a great job. That video is so cute with Max laughing.

amanda said...

you are so incredibly talented! Can you come decorate my house? I wish I had an ounce of that!!!!For a Utah girl you sure created an awesome cowboy!!!!:)Not only do you have to cutest newborn pictures even the nursery makes me wish for another boy-oh well-I'll just keep thinking you are AWESOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cutest nursery EVER!

Deanna said...

I'm pretty sure Jeremy might kill you for posting that. J/K. Ps I like Max's belly shirt! ha ha! Oh, and our nursery still isn't 100% how I want it so good for you!

melanie said...

I love how you are laughing just as hard as he is. Its so cute.

Clark Family said...

Brit It looks sooooooo cute! I love how it all turned out prefect!
lucky little stud!! Max is such a cutie!

borchertfam said...

Cutest nursery ever!!!!

MEGS AND JENNER said...

Brit,
Literally had no idea you were martha stewart (pre-prison) His room is amazing!!

Carissa and Chris said...

Brit,
Where did all this come from?? You little homemaker you. And think, you were actually asking me about what colors to paint your house.....lol you didn't need my help!! Hope your doing good!! From the looks of it you are. Your little handsome boy is a crack-up. I'm so glad that could finally have your little family. Keep in touch! When you come to Utah again, I want to see you. Talk to you soon.