We were able to go home to Utah earlier this month for my brother Nate’s homecoming from the Indianapolis, Indiana mission. It was so much fun to see him again and for him to meet Max! Here are some pictures at the airport…
Playing with Grampa Fullmer at the airport
Welcome home Nater! We love you!
More of our trip home…
At one of J-Dawg’s baseball games
Snuggling Gramma Knudsen
Max LOVES his sunglasses! He thought they were so much fun and wore them everywhere.
Jeremy’s Grandmother came into town while we were there and it was so fun to see her. She had seen Max when he was just a week old at our Houston airport. It was fun for her to see how much he’s grown since then!
Uncle Jesse, Max and cousin Kaleah. This is how we roll.
Hanging out with Loola
Uncle Willie and cousin Sadie
Bath time with Gramma Fullmer
I know what you are thinking…. “I can’t believe you did that to your boy!” Well it wasn’t me it was Jeremy! I just took the picture :D
8 comments:
Oh, I am glad you were able to be there. I bet you had a wonderful time visiting home! Your hair is getting long!!
It looks like you had fun. Your family is all really cute.
Sorry I left my last comment under my aunt's account. But we were so glad to see you and go to lunch while you were here. We are excited to visit during one of Mark's hunting trips!! Zack can't wait to go to Sea World!!
Max's sunglasses cracks me up! Most babies wont keep all that on but Mr. big Pimpin will! Glad you had fun. Looks like you'll need a girl next to actually be able to use that headband! =)
It was so much fun to run into you while you were here! I can't believe that Nate is already home! Max sure is adorable!!!! ps. I LOVED your nursery!!!!!
How fun. It is always so nice to visit family. I can't believe it was your hubby who put the headband on. Sheesh! :)
Hey Brittany! I can't believe Nate is home already!I ran into your mom yesterday, she is so awesome! I hope all is going good for you. Max is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment