Every time Jeremy or I look for a picture we’ve downloaded, we always come across these. In order to get my art credit at college I had to take a theater class. One of our assignments was to read the play Romeo and Juliet and then you could do one of three things. I don’t remember what the other two choices were (probably something more difficult and time consuming), but one of the choices was to design costumes for some of the characters. My drawings turned out so good that a certain coloring book (which shall remain nameless) decided to use them in their coloring book! Or maybe it was the other way around. Shameless.
4 comments:
I don't know whose worse... you, for copying the pages or me, for knowing that they come from barbie rapunzel. That is a way funny story.
Ha ha ha! I am practically on the floor laughing right now. That is so funny. Thanks for posting them. Since you told the story, I had to see them! I love how Max was watching tv, too! =)
Haha! Good job on those, I didn't know you were an artist.
I must say that is way funnier(if thats a word!)than what jermey had said! Thats funny!!
Post a Comment