Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kiss me… I’m waiting

Max has started giving kisses!  Of course it is on his terms and he only does it when HE wants to.  But it is really funny because he will just open his mouth and wait for you to come kiss him:)

DSC01234

 DSC01238  DSC01241

Today is our last day of Amoxicillin! Max had a ruptured eardrum and so we have been on antibiotics for the last ten days.  I felt so bad I didn’t even know he had an infection because he is so happy all the time.  He had just been fussy at night.  He hates the antibiotic and twice a day I wrestle with him to get it in his mouth.  We resorted to putting on Ni Hao Kai-lan (a children’s show on Nickelodeon) in order to get him to take it.  The song in the beginning distracts him long enough for me to get all of it in his mouth.  Good bye Amoxicillin.  Hopefully we won’t ever need you again!

I see more Ni Hao Kai-lan in our future…

6 comments:

Devri said...

He is such a cutie! Isn't it the best when they start giving kisses?! Poor little guy! That's no fun. It most likely won't be the last time you have to give him that. At least it helped for him!

Familly said...

That's so fun, I can't wait til Bentley will give kisses. That's sad about his ears. Bentley just got over an ear infection.

Deanna said...

Poor thing - ruptured?! he is so cute, though. Maybe he will give Chloe kisses! lol

Kendall said...

He is so cute, and he already looks WAY bigger then when we saw you guys! That is so cute he gives kisses.

Western Family said...

At least he was happy. Tanner was always worse at night but I think he has had so many earaches that the medicine does not bother him. When he was smaller, there was a pacifier that I used to get him to take his medicine. Max is getting so big and love all the pictures of him. So cute that he gives kisses!

shea said...

He is so cute! So you need to give me some advice on how you get him to sleep so well at night! I'm going to have this baby in 3 weeks and oh how I would love for him to sleep like Max! Do you have any idea when your going to come to Utah next??