1. As of today, we have lived in Houston for two years!
Time has really flown by and although we really miss Utah, we have made some wonderful friends here. Jeremy still really likes his job at Exxon and it has been a huge blessing. This is a picture of our house the day we got it with the for sale sign still in the yard.
Me in our tub. We took some really dorky pictures but we were so excited we had just bought our first house!
2. Max is 7 months old?!!!….
I know I say this as every month comes and goes and my baby gets one month older, but I really can’t believe he is 7 months old. Here are some things Max is up to:
-He rolls both ways
-He can sit without falling right over. He is still a little wobbly sometimes. But he can sit for a few minutes before losing his balance.
-He says Da Da, Ma Ma, and Ba Ba. He definitely knows Jeremy is Da Da and he says this all day long. We ask him “Say Da da” and he will say it! I know I act like he is a GENIUS, but to me he is! Every morning when he wakes up and is talking to himself in his crib he calls Da da da da da. It is really cute. Although I am a little jealous he isn’t saying ma ma ma ma.
-He still loves his baby food. His two new favorites are guava and blueberry. But lets be honest, this kid will eat anything. The only food he didn’t like at first was peas but now he loves them.
-He still laughs every single day.
-He loves playing peek a boo. I put a burp rag over his face and say “Where’s Max” and he pulls it off and laughs. Then I put it over my face and ask “Where’s Mommy” and he pulls it off of my face and laughs. I don’t know who this game is funnier to, me or him.
-He loves patty cake. When we tickle him at the end he laughs so hard that sometimes his laugh goes silent, his face goes red and he has to take a big deep breath in. Then he laughs some more. Hilarious!!
-He uses his binkie as entertainment while he is waiting for me to get him from his naps. He puts it in his mouth and takes it out over and over and over again. The binkie used to double as a silencer, but not any more. We put it in and he takes it right back out.
3. My first Mother’s Day!
Last year I was pregnant for Mother’s Day and Jeremy surprised me with the cutest diaper bag that he picked out himself. I thought that was so thoughtful of him. I am excited to celebrate my first official Mother’s Day on Sunday!
4. Max’s first day at the pool.
And……
5. Our 1000th picture of Max! Yes… you heard right. (No exaggeration)
Obsessed much?
6 comments:
WOW! What a fun post and I think that it is hard not to be obsessed with your kids!
How awesome Brit. Cute house, cute baby, cute fam, cute life! You're adorable! miss you girlie!! xoxoxo
Oh Brit, I know the feeling. Time does fly by and you look back and wonder how it passed you so quickly. Enjoy every minute because Max will never be this size again. Its so sad that our little guys are getting so big. Tanner turns 18 months next week and can not believe it. Seems like yesterday. Thanks for sharing all the pictures of Max.
You have the cutest house. I love the tub picture, I would've taken the same one! Max is so cute, that's so fun he rolls so much and sits up.
Wow! I can't believe it's been 2 years! And Max is huge! And a little smartie!! And of course adorable. :)
that is sooo cool! He's so cute how could you not have 1000 pictures of him! :)
Post a Comment