We are going to be in so much trouble if we ever lose his blue softie. He goes to sleep like an angel just about every time I put him down because of two things: his blue softie and binkie. The second I give these to him he holds the softie up to his face on zonks out. We have four of the binkies but heaven help us if we ever lose that softie.
Check out this sour face! Max spits up… a lot. Sometimes he swallows it and every time he does he gets this look on his face . Gross for him, (and everyone reading this) but nice for me and nice for my bed that day.
I just realized that he is in his pj’s in all of these pictures. I promise I do manage to get him dressed some days.
7 comments:
he looks so cute even with his spit up face and in his jammies. I hope he feels better soon.
everytime I see Max, I can't believe how stinkin' cute he is. Thanks for posting such cute pics!
Oh Britt, he is getting so big! You have the cutest little boy ever. Also, what would we do without the pacifier's? Corban loved his and it was definably hard to take it away from him. Love the pictures!
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. I swear you just had him!
What a cutie. I didn't even notice he was in his jammies until you said he was. At least he sleeps good for you... Whatever works!
He looks huge! And long! And very cute! :)
I think they sell those softies at Target, just in case. PS - SO sad that he is so sick! I hope he gets better soon! His gf misses him!
Post a Comment