Sunday, May 31, 2009

Before it’s too late

Here’s our pictures from Memorial Day.  We went down to Kemah boardwalk and had a blast.  I can’t believe we have lived here for two years and hadn’t been down there.  It reminds me of a carnival.  There are carnival type rides and games.  There is also shopping and really good restaurants.     DSC01358DSC01352 DSC01351DSC01361I love his smile in this one.

DSC01357 We ate lunch at Landry’s.  I don’t know if you can see the picture below but it marks the water levels during some of the major hurricanes.  IKE is marked in red up by the ceiling.

DSC01353   DSC01366DSC01374DSC01373

My patient husband waiting for me at the Christmas store while Max is passed out in the stroller.  Behind that smile he is thinking how ridiculous it is to shop at a Christmas store in May:)  I wish I lived closer to this store so I could go there if I was ever sad.  You walk in and all your troubles disappear as you look at ornaments and listen to Christmas music.  Then you walk outside and realize… oh wait it is 90 degrees and summer.DSC01363

DSC01377

We had fun but Max was glad to be home

 

3 comments:

Angela said...

Such cute pictures! Seriously, Max is the most photogenic baby ever.

Deanna said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait until the kiddos are older then they can enjoy the rides. Glad to see Max is feeling better. And if you ever just want to go to that Christmas store, I'll go with you!

Deanna said...

I would love to go to lunch but it will have to be in a few weeks cuz we are heading to LAKE POWELL this weekend! I am so excited! Have fun with your mom in town!