My mom came to visit for a week and we had so much fun! Max really liked playing with her and we had a great time going shopping, out to eat, and to the pool. Thanks Mom!
We took my mom to our pool yesterday. Max LOVED splashing and kicking his feet! He was even nice enough to nap in his stroller so mommy could lay out. Such a good boy!
My baby is eight months today…
I know anyone that reads my blog is not surprised by my “I can’t believe my baby is _ months old” post… but I really can’t believe it! When people ask me if I have any kids I reply that I just had a baby. It occurred to me today that I no longer “just had a baby”. Too bad I can’t use that excuse for the weight I am still trying to get off <sigh>.
I am so happy and loving every day I get to be home and play with my little munchkin. Doesn’t he look so ridiculously good looking in his church clothes?.. comb over and all:) ![]()
Here are some things Max is up to…
*another ear infection. Ugh! My little guy has been on 3 different antibiotics over the last 6 weeks because of them. His pediatrician says if he gets one more we will go the the ENT dr. to discuss tubes. Max really is still the happiest little boy (most of the time) even with all the ear infections.
*He learned how to clap! A couple of days ago we played a game where I lay him flat on the floor and he immediately tries to sit up. Once he finally does I say “Yay, you did it” and he claps with me and smiles. Hopefully he will continue doing it. He has a habit of learning new tricks and then forgetting them.
*Max loves playing Peek-a-boo, patty cake, and really any game.
*If I sit in front of him he tries to crawl into my lap. He also can stand holding on to the couch.
*He reaches for people when he is being held. I love when he reaches for me!
*He weighs 20 lbs and is in size 4 diapers. What a chunker.
*My favorite thing he does right now is to Meow. Well, he sort of meows. He is very interested in our cat so whenever the cat comes in I tell him “the kitty says meow” and he mimics me with this short high pitched sound that is pretty close. Then we “meow” back and forth. Exciting I know:) but it really is so cute!
*He can drink using a straw, sippy cup and water bottle. He loves cold water and would drink it all day if I let him.
*He FINALLY takes good naps that are 1 to 2 1/2 hrs.
9 comments:
He's going to be a little heart breaker. What a cutie. I love the pics of him with your mom. She is so cute. You can tell how much she loves him and what a proud g-ma she is.
How fun that your mom came out to visit. I just love her death! Max is such a cute little guy! He is such a smiler! I hope he doesn't get another ear infection. I feel your pain and Bria sure feels his. They grow up way too fast, huh?!
That is so fun that your mom could come visit. It is nice to get spoiled! :)
He looks so handsome all ready for church! He really has grown quickyly, and is a VERY good boy sleeping so you could lay out....he and Zack need to have a talk.
What a cutie he is Brit! Isn't it sad how fast they grow up? But it sure is fun to watch :) Kids are the best!
He is sooo dang cute! When I miss my baby boy-I just go to your blog and admire what a bute boy you have and how much you adore him! I understand all about the ear infections-hang in there! Thanks for the comments on my blog-it is good to know at least one person reads my blog! :)
I have been so bad at blogging lately, I have missed the last three posts! Max is such a stud and I love all the pictures of him! I loved the pictureless video of him laughing!! So cute! I'm glad your mom had a fun time visiting. It was nice to see her again:)
That's so fun your mom came to visit, she looks awesome. I think that is crazy too that he's 8 months. Time goes by way too fast.
Yeah for longer naps! He is officially bigger than Chloe! We need to get them together!
Post a Comment