Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy five years!

This weekend Jeremy and I celebrated our fifth anniversary and Jeremy’s first father’s day.  Here are some pics from our wedding day…

 DSCF3096DSCF3028 DSCF3072  DSCF3079  DSCF3112 DSCF3163 

I love the last one because it is so random… Me gulping down a dp before the reception started, and Jeremy with this very concerned look on his face.  Happy Anniversary babe!  I love you and I fall deeper every day:)

I also want to wish my hubby a late Happy Father’s Day.  Jeremy is such a wonderful daddy.  I love how excited Max is to see him after work because they just play and laugh and play some more.  He is such a hands on Daddy I love it!  He works so hard to provide for our family and we love him.

 DSC00109   DSC00064 

9 comments:

Adri said...

Happy Anniversary guys! 5 years - you are OLD! haha jk. I'm glad you got to have a little getaway, those don't come often enough.

katers said...

Britt, that picture with the DP is so classically you it cracks me up! I've been missing you lately....and Taco Amigo.

Di said...

Happy Anniversary. It looks like your gettaway trip was a lot of fun.

Familly said...

Happy 5 years! That looks like such a fun place you guys stayed at. I am glad you got to get away...

Kendall said...

Yay!! So I realized that I have never seen your wedding pictures!!! What is up with that? You'll have to post more either on here or on facebook.

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

congrats of five years! I loved the picture of you with the coke cup, that's awesome! I still remember getting your invite but I had just had a baby and couldn't go, I'm so sorry! You look absolutely gorgeous by the way.

DELYNN said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 5 yrs. We had the exact same wedding dress!! You looked way better in it thought. Congrats and here's to many, many more.

borchertfam said...

Congrats on 5 years!! Im glad you were able to get away, it looked way fun!!

melanie said...

I love how much you love each other!! You guys are the cutest family.