Jeremy, Brittany, Max, Kyler, and Jane
Brittany! That is so funny I was laughing so HARD!! He is getting so big. Those pictures of him while he was sick are so SAD, :( I hate when they don't feel well, it just breaks your heart. Anyways I LOVE this audio it is so hilarious.
That laugh is priceless! Audrey walked in while I was listening to it and said,"Is that baby Max?"
That is hilarious! I love it! And the top picture of him is the best!
That was so cute I was laughing so hard i wanted to cry. It sounds like he is feeling better. Addy kept yelling I can't see him mommy I want to watch.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Brittany! That is so funny I was laughing so HARD!! He is getting so big. Those pictures of him while he was sick are so SAD, :( I hate when they don't feel well, it just breaks your heart. Anyways I LOVE this audio it is so hilarious.
That laugh is priceless! Audrey walked in while I was listening to it and said,"Is that baby Max?"
That is hilarious! I love it! And the top picture of him is the best!
That was so cute I was laughing so hard i wanted to cry. It sounds like he is feeling better. Addy kept yelling I can't see him mommy I want to watch.
Post a Comment