Monday, April 27, 2009

I know you are all thinking you haven’t seen enough pictures of Max…

 DSC01225 

DSC01175 

Max and his bff Noah.

DSC01188

S-T-R-E-T-C-H

DSC01194  

My little morning sunshine.  Always so happy to see me.

DSC01208

Watching our cat.  Ollie provides endless entertainment for Max everyday.

DSC01211

DSC01167 

Our cat got much more enjoyment out of the Easter basket than Max did.

DSC01222DSC01221

Now that he has mastered rolling over, he usually rolls immediately when I put him on his tummy.  But this time he was torn between rolling over and watching TV.  So he watched TV for about ten minutes this way.

3 comments:

amanda said...

that boy is so cute you could NEVER post enough pictures of him!!!I loved them all!

Deanna said...

How funny that he stayed like that for 10 minutes! He is getting CHUBBY! I love it!

katers said...

I am loving those pictures. Especially the chub in the picture with no shirt! What a cutie.