Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Merry Christmas… finally!

I have been so busy since we got back from Utah that I haven’t had the time to blog about our trip.  We had so much fun spending time with our families in Utah.  It was a little tough with Max being off his schedule and sleeping in unfamiliar places, so sleeping didn’t really happen while we were there:)  But even though I complain, I am so glad we were able to spend the holidays with the ones we love.  We wouldn’t have it any other way!

Prepare yourself for a ton of pictures…

Welcome Home Elder Fullmer!001

My brother BJ returned from serving in the Charleston West Virginia mission.  The timing was PERFECT for us because we were able to be at the airport when he came home, spend Christmas with our families, and also be able to attend his homecoming.  Basically we were CRAZY BUSY the whole time we were there, but it was still so fun. 

 

SLC Airport:

Waiting for BJ’s plane to arrive:

DSC02165

DSC02166

DSC02164

“There he is”…. “coming down the stairs”…. “get your camera’s ready”!

DSC02167

DSC02168

DSC02176

DSC02177

My grandparents from Hawaii came for Christmas!  It was fun they were able to see BJ and spend some of the holidays with us.

DSC02179       DSC02174    

Christmas Eve with the Knudsen’s:

Max hanging out with his cousin’s Sadie and Kaleah.  For Christmas Eve we ate good food, had a Christmas message, decorated cookies, and opened up a few presents.  Max loved having cousins to play with!

DSC02187DSC02191

 

The kids in their Christmas jammies.

IMG_4153-2 IMG_4160-2

Opening up some presents:

IMG_4128-2

 IMG_4169-2 IMG_4170-2

 

You better not pout!  As you can see Max had some awesome ornery faces Christmas Eve:)

IMG_4177 IMG_4179 IMG_4183-2 

Christmas Morning with the Fullmer’s:

We opened up presents, ate German pancakes and sausage, and relaxed a little bit.

DSC02208

DSC02205

Jeremy with his SWEET golf clubs he got for Christmas. It’s been 2 weeks and he is still giddy about them.

 DSC02196 DSC02197

DSC02206

DSC02199 DSC02200 DSC02203   DSC02207  DSC02209

DSC02212

More pictures with the Knudsen’s:

DSC02186

DSC02180

IMG_4213

IMG_4215

Attempting family pictures with two one year olds,a two year old and eight adults who don’t like posing for family pictures lol:

 IMG_9708 IMG_9759

IMG_9789 IMG_9793 IMG_9799IMG_9813 IMG_9801

 IMG_9825 IMG_9836

More pictures with the Fullmer’s…

 keisha 027  keisha 033  keisha 040

 DSC02192    

BJ showing Max all the animals in the basement:)  Max loved petting all of them.  Especially the buffalo lol.  My dad would take him around to pet all the animals pretty much everyday we were there.  It was really funny.

4 comments:

Devri said...

It looks like you guys had such a great Christmas and trip to Utah! You look so pretty in all the pictures and Max just keeps getting cuter!

Clark Family said...

Soooo CUTE! I love MAX and his cute smile!!!

Familly said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had so much fun and lots going on! Your family pics look cute! That's so fun BJ came home while you were there! I bet he loved seeing Max in person.

Crystal said...

I'm glad to see lots of pictures! Nate always makes fun of me for putting like 30 pictures (or more) up on one post:) I loved the pics, looks like you had a blast at home. I'm sad we'll be gone for the next few weeks..Noah will miss Max! And of course I will miss you:)