So I am wanting to print my 2009 blog posts into a book. I know it can be done, but have no idea how. Have any of you done it? Please point me in the right direction. Thanks!
Yeah, my friend Ashlee also uses blurb.com and loves it. I need to give it at try, but I always think when I have more money. By the time I get around to it, it'll cost me a mint!
blurb really isnt that expensive and they have the option to just "slurp" your book into a format they choose so you dont have to spend HOURS choosing layouts and etc. When they slurp it, you can still change backgrounds and text stuff. They look amazingly professional! Good luck!
I did the used the website, cutestblogontheblock.com! You just type in your blog and they turn it into a book. You can do soft or hard bound. I thought it looked great!
8 comments:
i have heard of a website or a company called blurb, i am not sure what it is, but i keep hearing a lot about it. let me know when you find out!
I have no idea how... sorry. I just wanted to say "hi" and congrats with the new pregnancy... good luck with everything
-Tony Means
blurb.com is awesome! It's super easy and they turn out great! I highly recommend them! :-)
Yeah, my friend Ashlee also uses blurb.com and loves it. I need to give it at try, but I always think when I have more money. By the time I get around to it, it'll cost me a mint!
blurb really isnt that expensive and they have the option to just "slurp" your book into a format they choose so you dont have to spend HOURS choosing layouts and etc. When they slurp it, you can still change backgrounds and text stuff. They look amazingly professional! Good luck!
We use blurb.com. The book turned out great!!
I did the used the website, cutestblogontheblock.com! You just type in your blog and they turn it into a book. You can do soft or hard bound. I thought it looked great!
Thanks everyone for the help! I'm going to try and do it sometime this week!
Post a Comment