All of a sudden I am realizing my little boy isn’t so little!
He LOVES being outdoors. He could play outside all day if I would let him and he cries when I make him come in.
After he plays outside he smells like a little boy instead of a baby!
He loves dogs and airplanes.
He thinks it is fun to chase the cat.
He has discovered how fun it is to unroll toilet paper, take things out of the trash, and put just about anything into the bathtub. If I am missing something (a shoe, hairbrush, etc) chances are it is in the bath tub.
He is now Mr. Independent. He wants to do everything himself. Especially when it comes to eating and brushing his teeth.
He can say quite a few words now. Although I’m sure we are the only ones that can understand most of them. My favorite are “Kitty cat”, “tickle tickle”, “all done”, “bye” and “ready, set, GO!”
He thinks it is funny to fake sneeze.
He calls us “Mom” and “Dad” now. No longer Ma Ma or Mommy. Mom. It is still really cute though.
He yells out an ecstatic “Hi Mom!” when I get him in the mornings. It makes me smile every time.
He tries to count. He knows two comes after one, but after that he just makes noises that sound like he is counting. He has started counting in the mornings when he wakes up. It’s really funny to listen to on the monitor:)
He loves practicing his animal sounds.
He still sleeps for 13-14 hours at night. On the flip side, he only naps for about 1 1/2 hours during the day.
He has 12 teeth! He has discovered how much easier eating is with molars.
In the car he bobs his head to the beat of the music. I don’t know how he picked up that one. Do I do it while driving lol? His favorite is Black Eyed Peas.
He closes every single door behind us. If the pantry or any other door is left open, it is his first item of business before he does anything else.
He also likes to shut himself into the pantry, my bedroom, and closet and then I hear him quietly laugh. If I don’t find him after a while he starts knocking on the door.
Basically, Max is keeping us on our toes! I love this stage he is in. It is a lot of work, but also a ton of fun!!!
3 comments:
How cute! I have to say, it would make me sad if my kids stopped calling me "Mama". Even Parker still does it. :) Don't you love it when they start talking and you kind of get an idea of what they're thinking about?
He's so cute! That's nice you can play outside, I can't wait! How fun that he's talking!
Tell him to stop growing right this instance! Im so sad- he acts like he doesnt even recognize me anymore! boo-hoo!
Post a Comment