Sunday, February 14, 2010

More Help Fellow Bloggers… PLEASE!

I am trying to make my blog into a book using blurb.com.  I know some of you left comments saying you have done this, so I need your help!  I must be really dumb because this has turned out being harder than I thought:)

So here is my problem:

I “slurped” my blog.  However, none of the pictures are with their descriptions.  For example, when I blog many of my pictures have a description underneath them.  When I “slurped” my blog the descriptions are not by the pictures.  In fact I don’t even see a layout that allows me to keep the descriptions with the pictures.  Does this mean I have to edit every single post???

Help!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Hello! My name is Ashlee, I remember you but I don't know if you will know me. I was a senior when you were a junior at THS. Anywho Katie asked me if I could help you with this... and I am sorry to tell you that the unfortunate answer to your question is YES. You do have to re-do each and everyone of your posts. It's annoying. The books do turn out beautifully though. My sister in law finished hers and it looks great. It's a ton of work though!