Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Kyler

We have officially decided the baby’s name  is Kyler.  At first, it was just a name we both liked.  Ok, it was the ONLY name we could even agree on.  But now Max kisses my belly and says “awww… baby Ky”.  So of course I love the name now!  I love how sweet Max is with my belly.  I know he probably doesn’t know what he is doing, but I like to think he just misses his little brother and wants him to come play:)

We had two 3d ultrasounds the last few weeks.  The first one Kyler’s hands and feet were covering his face and he refused to cooperate.  So they let us come back last week and we got some great shots.  We watched him yawn a few times and even caught the end of a smile.  Now I just feel like I miss him and I can’t wait to snuggle him!

        

I think his nose and lips look like Max.  I really love this first one.  He looks so sweet!

02.11.10 CFW Knudson 4D 122

                                    

Kyler smiling.  I just wish his nose wasn’t so scrunched up.

02.18.10 CFW Knudson 4D 201

        

Y-a-w-n

02.18.10 CFW Knudson 4D 106

02.18.10 CFW Knudson 4D 40

02.18.10 CFW Knudson 4D 31  

02.18.10 CFW Knudson 4D 7

02.18.10 CFW Knudson 4D 48   

 

5 comments:

katers said...

Crazy! You know, I have still never had a 3d ultrasound?

You're getting so much closer! The countdown is on!

Karrissa Winward said...

So precious! I love the name too!

Familly said...

Wow those pics are really cool. That's so fun you got to have a 3d ultrasound. I love the name!

erin j bailey said...

Love his name! And the pics are amazing. I've never had a 3D ultrasound and now I wish I had some cute shots like that of my boys.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Hey I am going private so Ineed your email