Our camera has been broken and so I have not put any recent pictures in a while. Now we have a new camera and are back in business! But first I am going to play catch up. I have a TON of pictures from our old camera to post. Also, some of them were taken with my iphone so the quality isn’t that great.
Random January pictures:
Jeremy did his hair
Sitting in Daddy’s office chair![]()
Random February pictures:
I pulled out a book Max hadn’t seen in a while and he was super excited to see it! His facial expressions almost look fake! It was really funny because every time he pushed the button it would play “Silent Night” and Max would give us this awesome face:)
I am pretty sure that most of our February pictures of Max he looks abused! Because we had such beautiful weather we played outside almost every day. With all that hard playing came many injuries. I swear for the entire month he had two awful bruises on his forehead and a scab on his chin. Everywhere we went people were asking me what happened to him. I promise I don’t beat my child!
The only way I could get him to hold still so I could get a picture was to give him a sip of my drink. I know…. I’m bad.
One day during his nap I was eating some carrots and ranch dip. Well, I accidently left it on the coffee table for a minute and came back to this:
Helping me unload the dishwasher:
1 comment:
Oh Max just melts my heart! You can just tell he's a sweet kid. I hope we see him running around a few THS baseball games soon!
Post a Comment