Monday, March 22, 2010

Phew!! No broken bones!

A few weeks ago Max and I were at the park.  Of course he made a mad dash for the only mud puddle in the entire park.  I seriously didn’t even see this little puddle until it was too late!  Max fell hard and in a very weird position.  All day long after that he was crying and refusing to walk and so I took him to get it looked at.  The pediatrician sent us straight to get X-Rays just to make sure nothing was broken.  I am happy to report everything was fine!  No broken bones thankfully.  In fact, Max started acting all happy while we were waiting for the Dr. to come back with the X-Rays…just to make me look stupid:)  I’m just joking.  But doesn’t it always seem like they act sick until you take them to the doctor and they seem fine? 

I couldn’t resist putting up his cute little X-rays.  He is such a chubster!Max X-Ray Legs

Max X-Ray R Leg Max X-Ray L Leg 

Feeding Daddy grapes while we were waiting for our results.

photo (6) 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If x rays could be cute- this one would win the prize!!
Glad he is okay!

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

I'm so glad he is ok! Oh and I just LOVE that you can see his leg rolls!

Deanna said...

That is funny that you can see his rolls in the x-rays. We need to get our kiddos together before you pop!

Kendall said...

Such cute x-rays!!! all his fat rolls totally made me laugh. And I am so jealous you have an equally prego friend to go to a concert with how fun!!!!

A Bee In My Bonnet - Leslie Anne said...

Hello! I tracked you down from a comment you left on America's blog. You mentioned that you had a lot of burlap left over after decorating Max's nursery. I was going to see if you had any pics of what you'd done with the burlap in there, but I'm seeing that you have got your hands FULL, but not as full as they'll be soon! Congratulations! Am so glad to hear that Max is doing well, in spite of himself! Aren't they so cute when they're such little chub-wubs? I'm also in the Houston area, although I'm southwest, in Richmond. Got here in '75 from MD. Went to the rodeo twice in my life here. Don't do so well in great crowds of people now, though. But I do enjoy watching them! I'm going to sign up as a follower in the hopes that some day you'll show your burlap decor! In the meantime, enjoy that little guy while he's still the 'only child'! And God bless! Leslie Anne