Friday, March 12, 2010

Here you go Paige:)

Per your request, here is a preggo picture of me at 32 weeks.  I am now finishing up week 33 and feeling pretty good!  There are many things about being pregnant that I really enjoy.  When I am pregnant most of my insecurities about my body go away.  I love my bump.  I love watching it move like crazy:)  But I have to admit, I am starting to feel like I am ready to be done.  I am ready for my heartburn and uncomfortable sleep to go away.  But mostly, I am just excited to see Kyler.  I feel like I just miss him and I can’t wait to hold him.  Only 7 more weeks!  Actually if I am being honest, I am hoping he will come 2 weeks early so that I only have 5 more weeks left.  Max came 2 weeks early so I can wish for that again right? 

 IMG_0030 v2  

5 comments:

borchertfam said...

Love it!! You look so good!!

Familly said...

You look so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm that size at 22 weeks. I want to hate you, but I can't. :)
You look adorable!

Clark Family said...

You are the cutest prego ever!!! I wish I was so cute prego! You look awesome!!!

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

OH Thanks Brit!! You look so gorgeous!!! Your one hot mama. I Love, Love, Love the name Kyler too! Your so awesome you did that just for me! I love ya!!!!!