Yesterday I took Kyler to his 2 month check up. I took these with my phone while we were waiting. I guess he didn’t know he was about to get shots because he was pretty smiley:)
Weight: 12 lbs 15 oz (80th Percentile)
Height: 23 and 5/8” (80th Percentile)
Head Circ: 15 and 7/8” (60th Percentile)
It has been so fun to have baby Kyler around and to notice how different my boys are from each other. Kyler has really long and skinny arms, legs, fingers and toes. Max has always had chubby everything:) Although Kyler is starting to pork up so maybe that will change. Kyler also has darker skin and lighter hair then Max. He also has the cutest little pointy chin.
Kyler was moved upstairs to his crib and started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks old. Right now he sleeps from 10:30pm till about 7am. I think he is close to dropping the 10:30 feeding. He still seems to be a little gassy and fussy in the evenings. But that seems to be getting a little better.
Max has started to really love his brother. When I get Max in the morning the first thing he does after giving me a kiss is to ask where the baby is. The other day Kyler was crying and I saw Max trying to share his sippy of milk with him. Max has also held Kyler’s hand a few times in the car. He is such a sweet big brother. I am relieved that Max finally seems to be adjusting to all the changes.
That’s about all I have to update on Ky. We are going to Utah this week for my brother’s wedding and we are so excited! A plane ride with two kids should be interested. Hopefully we survive!
4 comments:
I can't believe Kyler is that old already! It goes by way too fast.
Kyler is so cute! You guys have the cutest babies. Good luck on the flight. We made it to Utah with the twins, so I have confidence in you.
ahh he is so cute! i think he looks like the fullmer side of the family! miss you britt!!!
I can't believe he is smiling already!!!!! You have the cutest boys ever!!!!!
Post a Comment