It seems like every time I FINALLY getting around to doing a post I have a million pictures. This post is no exception. And now that we are back from Utah, I have even more pictures. But before I can post those, here are some updates and pictures from JUNE:
Maxeroo:
- He is obsessed with blowing bubbles and yells really loud “bubbles!! bubbles!!”
- He loves playing with cars, balls, blocks, and pretending to talk on the phone
- He learned how to open all our doors! Yikes! So if you use the bathroom at our house consider this your warning: Lock the door!
- He asks to watch Lilo and Stitch every day. It is his favorite movie.
- Our favorite words he can say right now are “cookie”, “yeah”, and “couch” because he tries really hard to say the “ch” but it sounds pretty jumbled lol.
- I taught him how to kill spiders for mommy with his shoe haha.
- He has started correctly pronouncing many words now. It seems like everyday he says new things
- He is bruised all the time from running and falling.
- He slammed his thumb in the door back in March. The black finger nail finally fell off last week.
- He is the messiest eater I have ever seen. But I think it is pretty funny most of the time.
- He makes us laugh EVERY single day.
- He is loud and has a ton of energy!
- His favorite spot to play is inside the cupboards
Ky Baby:
- He started smiling and cooing a few weeks ago. It melts my heart.
- He learned how to kick and splash in the tub
- He is still a little fussy in the evenings, but that is getting better
- He loves getting snuggles from his Mommy and Daddy. I know…. don’t all babies?
- He has the BIGGEST POUTY FACE I have ever seen!! Chin quivering, lips pouting,… the whole bit. I have a feeling he is going to get away with a lot by using this tactic alone.
- His hair is finally growing back. He had quite a bit fall out and so for a while he looked like this:
2 comments:
Man, you guys make cute kids!
Britt I LOVE that picture of you and Max! And I can't believe how much Kyler looks like your side of the family. Both boys look so different, but they're both handsome!
Post a Comment