This is the second year in a row we have been in Utah to celebrate Independence Day and we had a blast. I think we might need to make this a tradition as long as we are living away from home. The fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love the homemade ice cream, fireworks, swimming, and spending time with family.
This year my family left town for the fourth of July, but we had a blast celebrating with the Knudsen’s! Since the fourth was on a Sunday and we were leaving, we celebrated on Saturday the third. We started off by going swimming. Then our crew headed back to the Knudsen’s for a BBQ and fireworks.
This is our attempt to get a picture of Max and his cousins. It was a challenge to get everyone to hold still and look forward at the same time. Even with suckers they wouldn’t hold still. These are the best we got: ![]()
Our crew watching Willie light the fireworks:
Max thought the fireworks were pretty awesome. He kept saying “woa!” I love his expression in this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment