No July trip to Utah is complete without a few trips to the pool! We went to the Lindon Aquatic Center twice and had so much fun! It was so wonderful to be outside and not be roasting like we are here in Texas. The pool wore these boys out! They fell asleep both times! The first time Max fell asleep while he was sitting on Lindy’s lap eating a chip. I had to fish out the chip peaces so he wouldn’t choke on them. So Aunt Ann made Max a bed using a tube and some towels. He slept for 2 hours and it felt amazing to be able to just layout and soak up the sun! Oh how I miss my pool days:-)
The second time we were at the pool Max fell sleep on Jeremy’s chest IN THE WATER! They were floating on this tube and it put him right to sleep. How he fell asleep in a packed pool with kids screaming all around him is beyond me.
More Pool Fun:
This picture isn’t from the pool, but I thought it was a cute one of Kyler with my Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment