We got to go home to Utah a few weeks ago. It was a busy trip as usual, but we had so much fun! We went home for BJ and Keisha’s wedding, but also got to bless Kyler, and celebrate Lindy’s Birthday and Independence Day.
I can’t believe that we took so many pictures in such a short visit! So I had to break this up into 4 posts. And I still have pictures to post from the wedding!
So here is Utah trip Part One: Kyler’s Blessing!
Jeremy gave such a wonderful and special blessing to our sweet baby Ky. Doesn’t he look so handsome in his white outfit and tie?!!
Max on the way to the church looking equally handsome:
I wish we would have taken these family pictures below sooner. I don’t have shoes on and Max was ornery and was already changed out of his church clothes. Also, why didn’t someone tell me how chubby I looked in that polka dot dress?! I’m throwing that away haha. So these are the best we could get given Max’s ornery state…
Tired after his big day:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment