Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Playing Around

My friend Crystal gave Kyler this DARLING froggy hat.  I think it will always be special to me because it is one of the few new things that I got just for Kyler.  We of course already had everything we could possibly need for another boy.  But this hat is sentimental.  Sooo…  Crystal and I decided to play around and take some pictures of Kyler in his froggy hat before he outgrew it.  He is 7 weeks old in these pictures.  I know it is completely ridiculous to post this many of him in the same hat, but I absolutely love them all so deal with it haha.

 

IMG_8668edit

IMG_8649edit

 IMG_8737editIMG_8636edit

IMG_8741editbw

   IMG_8750editbwIMG_8689editbw IMG_8700editbw IMG_8706editbw IMG_8712editbw IMG_8725editbw    IMG_8749IMG_8747

4 comments:

Familly said...

Those are so adorable! I love the hat...

Chelsey said...

So cute! I can't believe how much he looks like your dad and BJ.

We were at the Lindon pool that day. I'm sad that I missed you guys! I wanted to see your new little bug!

Crystal said...

He was such trooper for us...it's not easy trying to sleep while being forced into 100 different positions! He's such a sweet boy!

shea said...

Wow you guys should be photographers! Those are awesome! You have 2 super cute little boys.