Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Don’t be fooled…

  IMG_0904

Doesn’t this picture make him look so sweet and innocent?  Well on Friday Mr. Max BROKE MY NOSE!!!  We were laying on my bed watching a movie and he all of a sudden decided to be wild and smacked his big melon head right into my face!  OUCH!  My whole face has been so sore.  On Friday when it happened everything was throbbing and that continued through the night.  So Saturday I went into the insta-care where they determined it was broken and gave me some pain killers.  I am happy to say that it isn’t too swollen and thankfully it isn’t crooked.  But it flippin’ hurts!  I’ll be holding this one over Max’s head forever:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oww!!! You poor thing. I would have cried like a little girl. Hope you are recovering okay!

Familly said...

Oh no! Bentley has done that to me before, but never broken anything. Hopefully your nose feels better soon!