This year our 7th Anniversary and Father’s Day fell on the same day. So on Saturday night Jeremy and I celebrated our Anniversary at a new Brazillian steakhouse downtown. The food was pretty good and it was fun to try something new. Then on Sunday the boys and I had fun celebrating Father’s day and spoiling Jeremy. We made him a yummy breakfast and his favorite dinner of roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, and red velvet cake for dessert. He also got the gift of sleeping in, along with a Fryer and scone mix. I know… I’m kinda lame. But he is sooo hard to shop for! But the best present of all was a painted project from the boys. It didn’t turn out quite like I thought. Turns out it is pretty difficult to get a two year old and a one year old to make perfect hand prints with paint without them trying to smear it everywhere and get it all over me. But they had fun making it and Max was really excited to give it to Jeremy. And since you probably can’t tell by looking at the picture… it is supposed to be a tree and their hand prints are supposed to be the leaves. Still so cute.
Happy 7th Anniversary:
Jeremy and I attempting to take a picture ourselves before we left on our date. Those kind of pictures always turn out awesome.
Father’s Day
No comments:
Post a Comment