Thursday, September 1, 2011

Goodbye Summer, Goodbye Pool

This summer can be described in one word.  HOT!  Because of the almost unbearable heat we hit up the pool a lot and had a blast!  Although I have to admit it was always super stressful for me trying to manage both the boys there and keep them both ALIVE.  Kyler absolutely refused to stay in any sort of floatation device so he was the more difficult one.  Max was really good to keep his water wings on, but also still required constant supervision.  So ya… super fun but also stressful.  These are the only pictures I took all summer long of us swimming.  The first 2 are at the pool and the other two are the boys enjoying chocolate chick-fil-a shakes after the pool.  Something we did a lot.  More than I care to admit…

IMG_2111

IMG_2113

IMG_2109

IMG_2106

No comments: