Monday, March 26, 2012

February Photo Dump/Sending a Mixed Message

Today I had a conversation with Jeremy as he was putting pictures onto the computer.  He said that I send our boys mixed messages because I am constantly taking pictures of them doing naughty things.  I started to defend myself and then he showed me the pictures in the February folder.  I may need to rethink my parenting…

Example 1:  My little drink thief on the table

IMG_3420IMG_3423IMG_3426IMG_3435IMG_3439

Example 2:  Boys drenched after spitting water all over each other.  Only boys think this is funny.  I rewarded them with Cheetos apparently. 

IMG_3457IMG_3456IMG_3469IMG_3471

Example 3:  Caught eating food on the carpet, watching cartoons.  And again they are eating Cheetos.  I promise I do feed them other foods.

IMG_3475  IMG_3480IMG_3481  IMG_3482IMG_3484  IMG_3486

Example 4:  Pouting in time out.  He was actually being sassy while in time out.  It’s just too darn funny coming out of a one year old.

IMG_3501IMG_3498  IMG_3508  IMG_3510

Example 5:  Eating chocolate from Mommy’s purse.

IMG_3541IMG_3544IMG_3546

Example 6:  Torturing the cat

IMG_3522 IMG_3526 IMG_3532IMG_3533 IMG_3534

Okay Jeremy.  I see your point. 

Here’s the rest of February:

IMG_3490  IMG_3494IMG_3496  IMG_3512IMG_3540  IMG_3554IMG_3557  IMG_3564IMG_3514IMG_3517

 

3 comments:

katers said...

I'm with you! Way too cute!!!

Karrissa Winward said...

I love it! Sometimes the only way to get through their naughty times is laugh and take pictures of it!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Ha ha That's great! I especially love the drink thief. Oddly enough Sadie does the same thing, I think I have gotten her addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper..is that even possible? hah a