Friday, March 23, 2012

January Photo dump

I’m way behind on posting photos so I’m going do to a January, February and March photo dump.  Lucky you.  I’m pretty sure less than five people actually read this blog so I don’t think I’m putting too many people out.  But of course I think my boys are so darling that I feel the need to post hundreds of pictures of them doing absolutely nothing but being little boys.  Love them so much. 

So January weather in Texas is a trip.  One day we are wearing coats and hats, and the next we are in short sleeves running around outside. But we had a fun month and played hard outside.

Also, I am officially the worst Mom ever for buying this ridiculously dorky beanie lined with fur for Max.  I ordered it from Gap and when it came I knew instantly that I wanted to return it.  It has a cute bright pattern, but that fur is crazy!  However, Max loved it SO much and I was too lazy to return it.  But in my defense, I only let him wear it in our backyard.  Now I can’t stop myself from laughing every time I see these first pictures of him in his fur beanie.  He really loves this hat so much.  I feel like these pictures will somehow resurface in the future and embarrass him. 

IMG_3357 IMG_3358IMG_3372IMG_3374IMG_3366IMG_3360IMG_3355IMG_3364IMG_3365IMG_3370IMG_3243IMG_3246IMG_3244IMG_3247IMG_3257IMG_3259IMG_3325IMG_3326IMG_3327IMG_3328IMG_3329IMG_3330IMG_3333IMG_3335IMG_3341IMG_3349IMG_3351IMG_3354IMG_3446IMG_3450IMG_3451IMG_3454

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love photo dumps! :-) And I hope you're counting me as one of the 5 that read your blog! Ha ha. It does seem that way doesn't it? That's how I feel with my blog too. Your boys are freakin' adorable!!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

so that would make me #2? ha. I love that hat, I want it for myself. Cute pics!

Familly said...

Such cute boys! And I actually think that hat is really cute on Max. That's great that you have had some nice days to be outside!