Last week Kendall came to visit! By herself. With no children. And we went to San Marcos for the weekend. Holy amazing! We had soooo much fun on our little weekend getaway. Lot’s of shopping at the outlets, good eating, yummy fudge and kettle corn, diet dp for me, diet cherry coke for her, sleeping in TWO days in a row, and no kids. It was Heavenly. And the fun didn’t stop there. She got to come back to Houston with me for a couple more days and we got to get pedicures, go to a movie in the middle of the day (again with no kids), and eat out. Talk about a wonderful week. And now she is back in Utah and I am missing the crap out of her. But I am so thankful we have such awesome husbands who understand our need to play. And shop.
Mmmm fudge…. I laugh every time I look at Kendall’s expression in this picture.
3 comments:
How fun! So glad you guys had a get away! I know Kendall was so excited to go there!
Remember how check out was @ 11 and we slept in til 10:30? Haha we shopped hard!
Oh how fun and good for you!!! I love love love fudge.
Post a Comment