Wednesday, January 25, 2012

20 Questions Birthday Q & A

I wanted to start doing this on Max’s third birthday, but forgot.  Fortunately not much has changed now that Max is three and three months

  1. What is your favorite color? Pink—his first response
  2. What is your favorite toy? Trains of any kind
  3. What is your favorite fruit? Apples
  4. What is your favorite tv show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chickie nuggies
  6. What is your favorite outfit? jammies.  If it was up to me, I'd never get out of them. 
  7. What is your favorite game? Marching around the house, hide and go seek
  8. What is your favorite snack? Cheese it crackers
  9. What is your favorite animal?  Doggies
  10. What is your favorite song? ABC song
  11. What is your favorite book? Disney Character book with Simba
  12. Who is your best friend? Noah Petersen
  13. What is your favorite cereal? Whatever Dad is eating 
  14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play and go to the park
  15. What is your favorite drink? If I ask for “Milk” it means cold milk, if I ask for a “baba” it means warm milk
  16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
  17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Bobby, Doggy and blue blankie
  18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? “Breakfast cookies” (Nutrigrain bars)  
  19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? pizza
  20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Garbage man

1 comment:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Awwww nothing like an aspiring garbage man!! :-) Who eats nutri-grain bars for breakfast! ha ha how cute. I can't believe how big they are getting.