Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hoppy Easters

I know, I’m late.  Story of my life.  But we did have a wonderful Easter so I wanted to blog about it.  The Easter bunny paid us a visit and so we started the morning off with an Easter egg hunt in the back yard.  Then we attended church.  I attempted to get a cute picture of the boys in their church clothes but that failed.  As it always does.  They looked oh so handsome as always.  After church we had my cousin Marci and her sweet family over for dinner.  Then we had a blast playing baseball and enjoying the gorgeous weather.  Did I mention she moved here from Oklahoma?  I am loving having family so close!  And she has two of the sweetest boys ever and it is so fun when we get together!

IMG_3794IMG_3792IMG_3795IMG_3796IMG_3800IMG_3804IMG_3803IMG_3811IMG_3819IMG_3814IMG_3824IMG_3827

Attempting after church pictures:

IMG_3830IMG_3834IMG_3832IMG_3838IMG_3837

Easter Dinner with Marci, Brent, Emerson and Hudson

IMG_3854IMG_3846IMG_3845IMG_3843IMG_3848IMG_3849

A few days before Easter I took Max to a flashlight Easter egg hunt that one of my friends out together at the park.  Talk about FUN!  Max thought it was super awesome.  It didn’t start till 8 so he only lasted about an hour.  Once all the candy was found he turned me and said “Let’s go home Mommy, I’m super tired”.  Alrighty then.  This was such a fun idea that we’ll have to do it again!

IMG_3442  IMG_3438  IMG_3446IMG_3445  IMG_3447  IMG_3444

1 comment:

katers said...

Your boys are so handsome Britt! I wish I could squish them!!