Friday, October 12, 2012

Goooooo Max!

I’m officially THAT mom.  The one that gets too into the games and takes a billion pictures.  But I can’t help it.  It is so fun to watch Max play soccer.  He’s becoming a good little player!  Note that he is like a head taller than most the kids his age.  Jeremy is practically giddy about that.  I know it may seem like Max is our favorite child because all my posts have been about him lately.  I promise we still love Kyler equally.  And next year I will be posting a billion pictures of Kyler playing soccer, going to preschool, swim lessons, etc because he will finally be old enough to do all those things.  Poor Kyler, its been a rough year for him having to watch from the sidelines.  Next year buddy.  Next year.

IMG_4266IMG_4267IMG_4268IMG_4286IMG_4293IMG_4299IMG_4300IMG_4306IMG_4307IMG_4280IMG_4284

Check out this sweet shot of Max’s friend Ian.  The boys are actually in the same preschool class so it was fun the ended up on the same soccer team

IMG_4273

No comments: