I feel like all my posts lately have been about Max, but he has had a lot going on his little life these last 6 months with swim lessons, preschool, and now soccer. (oh and his 4th Birthday… pictures coming soon). Okay, soccer isn’t THAT time consuming. It’s just on Thursday nights and Saturday mornings. But it does make our schedules a bit busier. It also means I have been taking a bajillion pictures of Max. We have so much fun watching him get into his games. He is getting the hang of it and is doing awesome! Poor Kyler though, he desperately wants to be out on the field playing too. He actually is really good already with dribbling the ball so I’m excited to see what next year will have in store for Kyler with soccer. It really makes me so happy they will only be a year apart in school. Hopefully this means they will be playing sports together for a long time!
1 comment:
It looks like he is enjoying soccer!! Soooo cute!
Post a Comment